Before you can join us on Sunday, you need to pre-register. Click here to fill out the form and reserve your spot(s).
- Masks are always required for everyone at all times, even in the parking lot.
- Masks must be always worn. (No gaiters.)
- Masks must be worn properly, over nose and mouth and under chin.
- If you refuse to wear a mask properly, you will be asked to leave and encouraged to participate online.
- No food/drinks
- No physical contact (hugs, handshakes, etc.)
- Guests must maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times
- No more than one person at a time in the restroom
- Guests must hand sanitize before and after leaving the restroom
- A sign is on each door that will indicate if the restroom is occupied
- Guest must adhere to traffic flow markings on floor.
The Outdoor “Lobby”
To prevent congregating in close quarters, we will rope off the parking lot on the west side of the building (Kid Connection Entrance) so people can meet and greet outdoors—maintaining appropriate distances.
- A blue tent will be in the outdoor lobby for general check-in purposes. Everyone must check-in.
- Prior to entering the building, guests must a show their health attestation confirmation email on their phone, or a printed out copy.
- If no copy is available, the attendant will verify your health information.
- Please plan to arrive with enough time so that you can check-in and be ready to enter the building at 10am.
- If it is inclement weather, please stay in your vehicle and then allow yourself appropriate time to get in and be seated.
If you are NOT checking in children . . .
- Attendees will be allowed in the building using only the west entrance (Kid Connection Entrance) at 10am.
- When the doors open, please make your way directly to the appropriate area—maintaining a six-foot distance from other families.
- Middle schoolers will gather in the youth room.
- High schoolers will gather in the Front Lobby (Coffee Lobby).
- Adults will meet in the Large Auditorium.
- As you enter the respective area, a table will have a hand-sanitizer station and communion cups. Sanitize your hands and pick up your communion elements.
- There will also be a donation box on the table for offerings.
- Chairs are arranged in each area for proper social distancing. (Families are encouraged to sit together.)
- If you have a child in children’s ministry or middle school, please sit on the left side of the auditorium as you enter. This will be important at the end of service.
What happens next? Click here to find out what to expect during the service.