During the service . . .
- Our in-person service for middle school, high school and adults will be a hybrid service. Part of the service will be live, and a portion of the service will be coordinated with our online service.
(When we surveyed people about attending, approximately 50% said they are still going to participating at home. Over the last year, we have adapted our Sunday presentations to encourage engagement at home. We want to maintain the continuity for our entire church by having “one experience.”)
- The service will start with a host welcoming you, encouraging interaction, and going over some guidelines.
- At the appropriate time, we will join the online service for worship and message.
- During singing in the building, you can quietly hum or softly sing along with your makes properly worn. If you are home, belt it out.
- During the message, we encourage you to use your phone to interact with the message just like you would at home. This helps to maintain community even with many of our friends still in their homes.
- After the message, we will celebrate communion “live”.
- Following communion, we will have an announcement time.