At Christ’s Church Guilderland, we are committed to living significant stories through apprenticeship to Jesus.
In our day, many people question whether the way of Jesus, and being his apprentice, is really the way to have a good life. Yet, Jesus claimed to be the master of life. He said that he came that we may have LIFE and LIFE TO ITS FULLEST. (John 10:10) And Paul said that when the way of Jesus becomes real in our lives, we will live with LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatian 5:22-23), which sounds like the life that our souls crave.
As an apprentice to Jesus, one of the most important things we can do is simply love one another (Mark 12:31) and carry one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2). Out of love and concern for our attendees and our community, we have decided to suspend our in-person adult services until further notice. This does not mean our church is closed. The church has never been just a building . . . we are the church. Here are some of the ways we are here for you:
- Sunday services for adults, students, and children are available online. For a more information on our Sunday schedule, click here. (need to embed link here)
- We will be providing a limited number of socially distanced, in-person outside service gatherings this fall for adults, as well as, events for students, and families.
- We send weekly e-mail communications intended to be a guiding thought to help set “the rudder for the day”. If you would like to receive these emails, please SIGN UP here. If you already signed up and still aren’t receiving the e-mails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. We will also be using social media more so LIKE US on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter.
- If you are in need of assistance, please email Pastor Brian at email@example.com and we will see how we can help and have a leader reach out to you as soon as possible.
- We want to pray for you. If you have any prayer requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All prayer requests are confidential.