After the service, everyone will be dismissed by the host. Please note the following dismissal procedures:
- In adult auditorium, adults without children will be dismissed by section, exiting to the outdoors, using the south exit towards the back of the building.
- We are aiming to have prayer team members available following the service outside. (If you would like to meet with a leader, you can make an appointment by calling 518-456-8063 or emailing email@example.com.
- Adults with children in the preschool, elementary, or middle school will be dismissed to pick-up their children in their respective areas.
- High schoolers will be dismissed out the “front door.”
- Parents of Middle schoolers should meet up with their child in the student auditorium and exit through the Food Pantry door to the parking lot.
- When dismissed, proceed to the Welcome desk for Kid Connection. One family at a time will be able to pick up their child(ren) and exit through the outside door in the large group area for Elementary students. Before leaving the building you will need to provide your security stickers (one for the parent, and one for the child that you were given at check in) to the Security volunteer at the exit.
This dismissal strategy will eliminate bottlenecks and congregating in the building.